Wellness programs at Brodstone Memorial Hospital help to keep you and your family healthy!
The Immunization Clinic is held the 2nd Tuesday of every month from 2 to 4 p.m. at the Specialty Clinic at the hospital. Use the north entrance and proceed to the Specialty Clinic from the north lobby. No need to check in at admissions. Please call 402-879-4432, ext 5290 for an appointment. A donation of $5.00 per child, per visit is requested. Immunization are for newborns to 18 year old children.
Other Classes Include:
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) classes are taught by American Heart Association certified instructors. Classes include Basic Life Support (BLS) and Heartsaver CPR with a first aid option. Heartsaver courses are especially beneficial to day care providers, family members of a heart patient, school personnel or anyone interested in learning how to save a life. Class fees may apply. To schedule a CPR class please call 402-879-4432, ext #5285.
- Car seat fitting stations are held the 2nd Thursday of every month at the Superior Fire Station, 154 West 5th, from 4 to 6 pm. To make an appointment, please call 402-879-4432, ext #5101 or 402-879-3281.
- Childbirth preparation classes are held at Brodstone Memorial Hospital. For a schedule or to sign up for a class, please call Superior Family Medical Center at 402-879-4781, or 402-879-4432, ext #5273 to leave a message for the OB Director.
- Sibling classes are held periodically as needed. Please call 402-879-3281 for a schedule and to sign up for a class.
- Breast Feeding Support – Please call 402-879-4432, ext #5273 and leave a message for the OB Director. If you need immediate assistance, please call 402-879-3281.
- The Tobacco Cessation Program, developed by the American Lung Association, works with dependence on smoking, chewing tobacco and vapor devices. It is a 7 week program and there is no charge for the classes. Please call 402-879-4432, ext. #5170 for a schedule and to sign up for the program.
- Diabetes Support Group